JILAF E-mail Magazine
The Japan International Labour Foundation (JILAF) regularly distributes an e-mail magazine in order to further enhance our information-transmitting functions and to publicize our projects to people in exchange countries, program participants, and labour-related personnel, as well as members of the general public.
- Activities of trade unions in Japan and overseas
- Information concerning employment stability and labour-management disputes in Japan and overseas
- Information concerning Japanese companies operating overseas
- JILAF activity reports
- Labour-related information from JILAF offices in Nepal and Thailand
- Information concerning lecture meetings
Gathering of labour information
JILAF endeavors to gather information concerning labour in other countries and utilize it to promote employment stability and prevent labour-management disputes. Please send us your information.
When registering, please make sure to read the ”cautionary notes on use.”