Terms of the service
The terms are applied to the website that Japan International Labor Foundation
(JILAF) manages, and operates.
JILAF does its best to ensure when information on this website is posted, but it does not guarantee whether information is accurate, up to date, or useful for users of this site. JILAF does not bear any responsibility even if any damage may arise by using this website. Information on this site is altered or deleted without prior notice.
JILAF may suspend or enclose this site itself due to any unavoidable circumstance.
JILAF does not bear any responsibility even if any damage may arise by alteration or by deletion, of information on this site, or by any suspension or by closure of this site.
Acts to be prohibited
Following acts are prohibited upon any use of this site.
- Acts to infringe upon property rights, and privacy of any third party and such possible acts.
- Acts to slander defame and threaten any third party and JILAF, and such possible acts.
- Acts to cause disadvantage and damage for any third party and JILAF, and such possible acts.
- Acts to slander reputation and trust of any third party and JILAF, and such possible acts.
- Acts to use and send any harmful program like computer viruses, and such possible acts.
- Acts to use this site for the purpose of business operations and business interests and criminal acts to be against public order and standards of decency, and such possible acts.
Acts to violate laws and regulations, and those acts which JILAF considers improper.
Intellectual Property Rights
The information on this web site is protected by the laws and regulations
related to intellectual property right, including a copyright law and other
When anyone goes beyond private use and the extent permitted by the laws expressly, and want to use(1)copy, (2)modify, (3)upload, (4)present, (5) send, (6)distribute, (7)license, (8)sell, (9)publish materials on this website, the permission of JILAF is needed.
JILAF does not undertake any other website link to this site.
Please use this website under the said condition of use.
Please note that JILAF does not bear any responsibility for any damage by using the contents and using this website.
The use of this website, and the interpretation and the application of these terms of the service shall be governed under the laws of Japan unless otherwise provided for.
Please contact us at the following address if you have any question concerning this page.
Tel:81-3-3288-4188 Fax:81-3-3288-4155 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org